Monday, August 10, 2015

Layout Update Mondays: Demolition Day

Re-purposing the HO Scale Maintenance of Way module.
Benchwork destruction - err - construction has begun!  In order to save myself some money, I have decided to re-purpose three of my HO scale modules for the new layout.  These included the 2'x4' HO Scale Tribute to Springfield module as well as the HO Scale Maintenance of Way module set. I was very happy with how both had come out but since I don't have unlimited space, re-using these modules will allow my shop to be a little bit more comfortable to work around. In addition, this new layout will really be my module set for the next couple of years. These other two modules would have just been set aside for storage anyway. This way, they are still in use and the parts can be saved for a new HO module is a few years...now back to work...