Monday, August 8, 2016

Layout Update Mondays: Final Edition

As the saying goes, all good things must come to an end.  Due to a (good) change in my schedule, my available hobby time is going to be shrinking.  This leaves less time to work on the layout and blog so I decided it was time to end regular posting to the blog.

For the time being, I plan to leave the blog in place for folks to come back and enjoy the story of the construction of the Tribute to Springfield layout plus the history of the Railroad Hobby Show I've managed to collect. I plan to still update with posts from time to time with updates about the layout.

I am still looking forward to attending the show this coming January with the Mohegan Pequot Model Railroad Club and hope to see you there. As a reminder, below are some links to official show sites if you need up to the minute information about the show.
So thanks again for following along over the last year or so and see you next year on January 28 and 29th, 2017 at the Railroad Hobby Show!